Manual batch coding is used to manually print the manufacturing date, expiry date and batch number etc on your products and items. These machines are most widely used in businesses where products are manufactured in batches, such as pharmaceuticals, food and beverages, cosmetics and chemicals.
Manual batch coding machines come with many different features that provide you the convenience of marking or printing information on the products in your business.
1. Ease of Use: These machines are designed in such a way that anyone can use them easily, and can print the required information on their products quickly and easily.
2. Portability: Many manual batch machines are compact and lightweight, making them easy to transport within your production facility or between different locations.
3. Adjustable Settings: This machine already has settings to adjust the machine so you can set printing or marking based on size, font and alignment.
4. Versatility: These machines are commonly used to print on a variety of surfaces like pouches, boxes, plastic bottles and metal and glass items.
5. Cost Friendly: Manual batch machines are generally cheaper than automated machines, making them a cost-effective option for small industries and businesses with low production volumes.
6. Good Durability: As we all know, manual batch coding machine is mostly used in new startups or micro businesses. This machine is already made from high-quality material for rough handling.
7. Multiple Printing Options: Manual coding machines are available in the market with numerous printing options, for example, ink stamps and names. These machines give benefits to printing according to the choice of customers.
8. Integration: We can easily connect with any type of other machine. So that you will not need any kind of second batch coding machine.